Download Our Free eBooks that will help you
get into action on your path to fitness and health.
Free eBook 1:
How to Keep Yourself Fit and Healthy
7 Key Lessons to help you get started on your way to getting fit and healthy today*
- Learn about how your body acts an ecosystem in which all parts are inter-related.
- Learn how to make the distinction between a disease and a dysfunction.
- Learn how to search for and treat the cause of your health problems, not just the symptoms.
- Lean how to stimulate your bodies own recuperative your power.
- Learn how the law of too much and too little can have a dramatic effect on your health.
- Learn how opening the doors of perception can help you to improve your health.
- Learn about the seven habits of fit and healthy people.
Free eBook 2:
‘Welcome to the Fit and Healthy Way of Life’
The eBook contains some essential information you need to know about how to keep yourself fit and healthy, including sample chapters from our digital product range:
- The Complete Fitness Workout
- How to eat wisely in a junk food world
- Key strength and flexibility exercises to relieve joint and muscle pain
- How to lower blood pressure naturally
- How to relax your mind
- Teach yourself to get to sleep quickly
- Natural relief for hemorrhoids
- How to stop smoking
Free eBook 3:
How to Lose 14 Pounds in 14 Days
The ultimate guide losing weight quickly, safely, and permanently!
Inside this free book you’ll discover…
- The best nutrition plans for rapid weight loss, with simple tips that will stop the weight coming back
- Dozens of fun activities that actually burn more calories than a trip to the gym!
- Fact vs fiction: Which herbs, supplements and foods will actually jump-start your metabolism, and which ones are just fads and hype?
- The quick and dirty way to beat the “bloat monster” and how to get back into your skinny jeans in no time.
- A sample 14-day weight-loss schedule that will have you shedding pounds, FAST! (And best of all, it’s easy and sustainable.)
Free Mpg3 Audio File:
Day by Day in every way I am Getting Better and Better