Headaches are the number one personally-generated body system dysfunction in the Western world, stimulating more visits to the doctor and more sales of tablets than any other dysfunction. They have reached epidemic proportions.
The usual treatment is to take a tablet. In fact in Australia there are 80 million packets of paracetamol sold over the counter each year. This country is awash with headache suppressants to the point where it they have become the fifth highest drug problem in this country after sugar, caffeine, alcohol and nicotine.
But guess what, headaches aren’t caused by a lack of paracetamol!
So if you get headaches first ask yourself, ‘Why am I getting them?’
In the How to Relieve Headaches ebook I point you in several directions and offer a range of solutions
- Change your diet. Reduce the intake of the foods to which you are intolerant or allergic (and the poisons). This means eating natural, wholesome food and only drinking water and fruit and vegetable juice you’ve blended yourself (or green tea). In particular stop eating flour and stop drinking cola, coffee and alcohol.
- Stimulate the process of eliminating the waste products of a toxic environment and the waste products of your own metabolism. Headaches could be a symptom of a poor elimination system, particularly of a liver that’s struggling to eliminate the poisons in your system.
- Improve your aerobic fitness. Aerobic fitness is the key to getting your metabolic system back into good health. Good health means fewer headaches. The big benefit of an aerobic fitness program is you’ll feel better. That in itself will be your greatest reward. But as well as that it will ‘defrag’ your metabolic system. That’s the other big benefit. You can’t subcontract out the ‘defragging’ of your metabolic system.
- Make sure the bones in your neck are in good alignment and the muscles of your neck and shoulders strong enough to keep your head firmly and in good postural alignment on the top of your shoulders. If your head is out of alignment, ligaments, tendons and muscles will be stretched beyond their pain threshold. You could end up with a headache.
- Lower your blood pressure. High blood pressure and headaches go hand in hand.
- Get a good night‘s sleep. The headaches you’re getting could be nature’s way of telling you you don’t get enough good sleep. Coming down with a headache could be your body’s way of telling you to go and have a sleep right NOW.
- Manage the stress of your life. That means managing the stress of your health, your family, your career and your finances. Muck out the Augean stables! Clean up your act.
If you’d like to know more, click on the book cover. You’ll be taken to our webpage where you can read more about how to relieve headaches and purchase the 65 page ebook, ‘How to Relieve Headaches’.