- By and large, we all start off life healthy. A few don’t but it’s a small number, say 5%. What we do to ourselves after that determines whether we will be come dys-eased or dysfunctional.
- When things go wrong with your body there is a cause(s). Search for the cause and you’ll have good clues about what you need to do to restore your body to good health.
- It’s a big ask expecting to stay healthy if you don’t keep fit.
- It’s a big ask expecting to stay healthy while eating a diet of highly refined foods and sugar, and taking in large quantities of socially acceptable drugs.
- The body has wonderful innate recuperative powers. Under optimal conditions it will be restored to good health.
- Big problems could have been solved easily when they were small problems.
- It’s a big ask expecting to get better by having someone do something to you. Sooner or later you have to do something to yourself.
- Most of the autoimmune dysfunctions are the result of weakened immune systems. Do what ever it takes; eat what ever you need to eat to maintain the strength of your immune system.
- By and large most musculo-skeletal dysfunction is caused by poor alignment of bones, which in turn comes from dysfunction of muscles. Retrain the muscles and you’ll get back into alignment.
- You don’t have to be a genius, rocket scientist or medical practitioner to work out what you need to do to stay fit and healthy.
- If you’re not fit and healthy, take your pick and put it down to
attachment to a fixed way of being.
Or put it down to lack of desire, discipline or determination.
- To choose not to do the things that will keep your fit and healthy until you are not fit and healthy would be to do yourself a grave injustice; would be to treat yourself with scant respect.
- 1To choose to accept treatment which based on healing would, likewise be an inappropriate course of action.
- Any physician who provides a pharmacological or surgical prescription without also providing you with an up to date fact sheet outlining all the likely causes and probable treatments for your dysfunction is a charlatan.The original meaning of the word ‘doctor’ was ‘teacher’. If they are not providing you with the educational tools to treat the dysfunction yourself take their advice and then go and see other people who can.
- Keep your eyes and mind open for good health advice, particularly about natural healing methods and what you need to do to restore your body to good health.
- Ask your physician and any other health counselor for a copy of their health and healing manifesto. If they don’t have one, presume they haven’t thought very much about their approach to healing.
- Expect to be billed, per hour, as much by your doctor as you are by your accountant. That’s fair. Many doctors dispense advice commensurate with what their customers are prepared to pay them!
- Only people who are sick go to the doctor. (That’s biblical.) Spare a thought for your doctor who is busy enough as it is without you going there. Avoid going to the doctor. Keep yourself fit and healthy.